-   -   Modal window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373929-modal-window.html)

Merlin[_3_]

Modal window

Hmm sorry if this posts twice my first seems to have disappeared.

Long story short, I have a modal userform that is called from a vb
routine, gets information, click a button and returns to the main
application and the process continues.

The weird thing is that even though as part of the button clicked
subroutine I tell the userform to hide it will not go away. I have
tried putting the hide code into the main routine, I have tried the
unload command. Nothing I do will make this form go away, until the
entire process is completed.

Any tricks to making this window disappear prompty?

Tom Ogilvy

Modal window

make sure you don't have screenupdating set to false.

Tom Ogilvy