-   -   Calendar field overlap (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373889-calendar-field-overlap.html)

Paul Dennis

Calendar field overlap

I have a calendar popup on my form which pops over several fields however one
field stays on top.

How do I force the field into the background when the calendar pops up?

thx

Tom Ogilvy

Calendar field overlap

the use of the Term Field is confusing in an Excel context If this is
actually an excel question (rather than access or some other product),
perhaps you could elaborate on what you mean by Field.

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul Dennis" wrote:

I have a calendar popup on my form which pops over several fields however one
field stays on top.

How do I force the field into the background when the calendar pops up?

thx

Paul Dennis

Calendar field overlap

Sorry I should of posted to an Access group.