-   -   How can I make a dialogue box pop up with a notice to user? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373874-how-can-i-make-dialogue-box-pop-up-notice-user.html)

Carl

How can I make a dialogue box pop up with a notice to user?

I need to have a dialogue box come up with a note to the user when certain
conditions apply. I know how to create a macro that will run when the
conditions apply, I just don't know how to create the dialogue box that will
appear. Thanks in advance.

Norman Jones

How can I make a dialogue box pop up with a notice to user?

Hi Carl,

'=============
Public Sub Tester()

MsgBox Prompt:="Your message", _
Buttons:=vbInformation, _
Title:="MESSAGE"
End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Carl" wrote in message
I need to have a dialogue box come up with a note to the user when certain
conditions apply. I know how to create a macro that will run when the
conditions apply, I just don't know how to create the dialogue box that
will
appear. Thanks in advance.

Carl

How can I make a dialogue box pop up with a notice to user?

Thanks! Worked perfectly!

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Carl,

Public Sub Tester()