-   -   Trouble manipulating worksheet chosen from combo box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373852-trouble-manipulating-worksheet-chosen-combo-box.html)

PV Jefe

Trouble manipulating worksheet chosen from combo box

I have filled four combo boxes with the worksheet names from the workbook. I
want to copy a (different) range from each worksheet chosen and paste them
together into a different worksheet within the workbook. I am having trouble
at the point where I am getting the results of the combo box to actually call
the chosen worksheet and get the range. The line of code is:

With cboInv.Range("B2:AF3580") 'cboInv is the first combobox variable

at this point I get this error message:

Run time error '91':
Object variable or With variable block not set

I have the statement "Dim cboInv as Worksheet" at the top of the procedure,
but if I remove that I still get a compile error on the ".Range" part of the
code:

Method or data member not found

It's probably something basic I'm missing; perhaps someone could point it out?

moon[_7_]

Trouble manipulating worksheet chosen from combo box

"PV Jefe" schreef in bericht
I have filled four combo boxes with the worksheet names from the workbook.
want to copy a (different) range from each worksheet chosen and paste them
together into a different worksheet within the workbook. I am having
trouble
at the point where I am getting the results of the combo box to actually
call
the chosen worksheet and get the range. The line of code is:

With cboInv.Range("B2:AF3580") 'cboInv is the first combobox variable

If in the combobox i.e. 'Sheet1' is selected, it is just text but it should
be an object.
Try this:

With Worksheets(cboInv.Text).Range("B2:AF3580")

at this point I get this error message:

Run time error '91':
Object variable or With variable block not set

I have the statement "Dim cboInv as Worksheet" at the top of the
procedure,
but if I remove that I still get a compile error on the ".Range" part of
the
code:

Method or data member not found

It's probably something basic I'm missing; perhaps someone could point it
out?

PV Jefe

Trouble manipulating worksheet chosen from combo box

Hi moon,

Muchas Gracias - that was perfect! I knew there was some little (!) thing I
needed. I appreciate your help very much!