-   -   Reminder in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373842-reminder-excel.html)

Gary

Reminder in excel

Hi All,

Is it possible for excel to remind me with a pop up that i have to update a
cell?

Like i updated cell A1 rite now. Now i'll have to update the cell B1 after 1
hour.

The sheet will always be active (minimized).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

Die_Another_Day

Reminder in excel

Lookup Application.OnTime, then tie that to a Worksheet_Change Event.
Post back if you need help.

Charles

Gary wrote:
Hi All,

Is it possible for excel to remind me with a pop up that i have to update a
cell?

Like i updated cell A1 rite now. Now i'll have to update the cell B1 after 1
hour.

The sheet will always be active (minimized).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

Tom Ogilvy

Reminder in excel

also have a look at Chip Pearson's page on Ontime
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

Tom Ogilvy