-   -   [VBA] How to highlight rows in PivotTable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373781-%5Bvba%5D-how-highlight-rows-pivottable.html)

xpan

[VBA] How to highlight rows in PivotTable

Hi,

I have PivotTable in Excel 2003. In "Row Fields" there is dimension called
[DepartmentEmployeeProject] which consists of [Department], [Employee] and
[Project] levels. In "Page Field" there is dimension called [ProjectTypes]
which consists of one [Types] level. The "Page Field" [ProjectTypes] has two
items: "closed" and "opened". When all the items in "Page Field" have been
chosen I would like to obtain highlighted rows that refer to closed
projects.
What code should I use to get this effect.

Thanks for any help.
--
TM