-   -   Moving to Next Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373754-moving-next-sheet.html)

[email protected]

Moving to Next Sheet

Hi-

I am having trouble coming up with code to move to the next sheet. The
problem is the code I have is based on the Sheet# (Sheet1, Sheet2,
etc). The user may re-name these sheets and move them around the
workbook.

How do I code it so it always starts on worksheet 3, and then loops to
the next worksheet REGARDLESS OF WHAT NUMBER THE SHEET IS? (Note:
Sheets 1 & 2 are directions sheets and will always be there....that is
why I want to start with Sheet 3.)

The code I have now is this and it is not working properly:

Sheets(ActiveSheet.Index + 1).Select

Thanks In Advance!

-Chris

Bob Phillips