-   -   Verify Phone Number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373719-verify-phone-number.html)

Striker

Verify Phone Number

~~~WOW, this accidenlty went to Access Newsgroup. Must not have been paying
attention this morning!!~~~~

Is there a method for verifying first if the data entered is a valid number,
then if it's a valid phone number? By Valid phone number I mean is it 10
digits without any formatting EXAMPLE ##########?

I think I can use IsNumeric for the first part, but can I pass a format to
IsNumeric, if so how?

Thank You

Gary''s Student

Verify Phone Number