-   -   Capital Letters versus Not (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373701-capital-letters-versus-not.html)

F. Lawrence Kulchar

Capital Letters versus Not

I wish to compare a list of cells as follows:

A B

1 Abc ABC
2 MIAMI Miami
3 DCFG Dcfg

etc.

One cell is ALL capitalized...the other...only the first letter is
capitalized.

Please give formula to differenciate the two.

Thank you.

FLKulchar

Andrew Taylor

Capital Letters versus Not

=EXACT(A1,B1)
and so on..

F. Lawrence Kulchar wrote:
I wish to compare a list of cells as follows:

A B

1 Abc ABC
2 MIAMI Miami
3 DCFG Dcfg

etc.

One cell is ALL capitalized...the other...only the first letter is
capitalized.

Please give formula to differenciate the two.

Thank you.

FLKulchar

FLKulchar

Capital Letters versus Not