-   -   fill cells values with range values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373684-fill-cells-values-range-values.html)

sloth

fill cells values with range values

I'm very new to VBA and am having some difficulties with a very simple
problem. Perhaps you could help.

I have a number of defined ranges, varying in length, but only 1 cell
in height. I want to populate a new worksheet column B cells with the
values of the ranges and set column A cells with the name of the range
and the index number corresponding to the values place in the range.
For example, one of my ranges is called Revenue, which has 10 years of
revenue. As a name for 3rd value in the range, I'd like it to say
Revenue 3.

Could someone point me in the right direction? I can create a new
worksheet and print values of a range in debug.print, but don't know
how best to populate empty cells, move to next range when current range
is looped through, and name the accompanying cells.

Thanks.