-   -   Linking Range to Another Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373359-linking-range-another-spreadsheet.html)

MeTed

Linking Range to Another Spreadsheet

Hey All,

How do I link specific column ranges from one spreadsheet (A11:[End of Data]
through F11:[End of Data]) to another spreadsheet where it automatically
refreshes data each time it's opened.

TIA...

Tom Ogilvy

Linking Range to Another Spreadsheet

=if(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

in a1 of the other sheet, then drag fill down the column. Select the
formulas and drag fill to the right

Tom Ogilvy

"MeTed" wrote in message
Hey All,

How do I link specific column ranges from one spreadsheet (A11:[End of
Data] through F11:[End of Data]) to another spreadsheet where it
automatically refreshes data each time it's opened.

TIA...

MeTed

Linking Range to Another Spreadsheet

Thanks Tom,

Is there a way to automate this process since the original spreadsheet is
constantly growing?

"MeTed" wrote in message
Hey All,

How do I link specific column ranges from one spreadsheet (A11:[End of
Data] through F11:[End of Data]) to another spreadsheet where it
automatically refreshes data each time it's opened.

TIA...

Tom Ogilvy

Linking Range to Another Spreadsheet

Sub CopyDataAsLink()
Dim rng as Range
set rng = Worksheets("Source").Range("A1").CurrentRegion
rng.copy
With worksheets("Dest")
.Activate
.Range("A1").Select