-   -   syntax error for counting the number of columns end. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373285-syntax-error-counting-number-columns-end.html)

Janis

syntax error for counting the number of columns end.

I had a macro to hide some columns on the end of a report. They keep
changing the columns on the right so I changed it to automatically count to
the last column and now I get a syntax error. THANKS!

Public Sub HideXtraColumns()
Dim Rng As Range
' HideCells Macro

With ActiveSheet
'Columns("O:Z").EntireColumn.Hidden = False

Columns(15:(Columns.Count, 1).End(xltoRight)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End With
End Sub

Tom Ogilvy

syntax error for counting the number of columns end.

With Activesheet
.Range(.Cells(1,15), .Cells(1,.Columns.count) _
.End(xltoLeft)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End With

Tom Ogilvy