-   -   import XLMSS to Indesign (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373170-import-xlmss-indesign.html)

Janis

import XLMSS to Indesign

I want to export a spreadsheet in XML to Indesign. What is the difference
between SaveAs XML and export through the data menu to XML? In Excel 2003
for PC you can do both (saveas xml and export as XML). The HELP files says
it is better to do it through the export method. You can also view the
source which in the Mac Excel 2003 you cannot. I have been trying to import
the Mac XLMSS file and I haven't been able to so I wonder if this is the
problem.