-   -   Macro Update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/373107-macro-update.html)

Sukh

Macro Update

Dear All,

I have a Macro that tells the user the number of rows that contain data in a
spreadsheet. I would like the macro to automatically run anytime a new row
of data is added within a certain sheet, i.e. Sheet2, how would i do this?

Thanks in advance

Tom Ogilvy

Macro Update

Possilby use the change event for sheet2

for an overview of events.

Tom Ogilvy