-   -   programmatically adding a break in a menu bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372998-programmatically-adding-break-menu-bar.html)

[email protected]

programmatically adding a break in a menu bar

Hey guys--does anyone know the code for adding a break into a menu bar?
I can do it with the Microsoft interface, but I don't know how to code
one in and now need to. THanks, Abe

Dave Peterson

programmatically adding a break in a menu bar

Look at BeginGroup in VBA's help.

--

Dave Peterson

Bob Phillips

programmatically adding a break in a menu bar

When adding the control, set BeginGroup to True

With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
.BeginGroup = True
.caption = "....

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys--does anyone know the code for adding a break into a menu bar?
I can do it with the Microsoft interface, but I don't know how to code
one in and now need to. THanks, Abe

[email protected]

programmatically adding a break in a menu bar

works great. Thanks!

Bob Phillips wrote:
When adding the control, set BeginGroup to True

With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
.BeginGroup = True
.caption = "....

--
HTH