-   -   Moving your selection over a couple of columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372873-moving-your-selection-over-couple-columns.html)

[email protected]

Moving your selection over a couple of columns

Hi,

I think this is quite a simple one but I'm just not sure.

I have a macro which says:

Range("B2").Select

so I have the available data in that column highlighted all I want to
do is then highlights the following 5 columns to the right of it. Each
time I do it with the recorder it gives me the actual cell range like
B2:B2489 but this will change each time the Macro is run. I have also
tried offset but each time I keep losing the highlighted column.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

RB Smissaert

Moving your selection over a couple of columns

Sub test()

Range(Cells(2, 2), _
Cells(Cells(2, 2).End(xlDown).Row, 6)).Select

End Sub

..Row could be left off.

RBS

ps.com...