[blank line]
A001 20 pc
[blank line]
A001 30 pc
[blank line]
A002 15 pc
[blank line]
A002 15 pc

Now I want to write a VBA to sum a subtotal for the
column
of A001 and A002, the outcomes
should as follows:

NO Pieces Subtotal
--------- ---------- ------------
A001 10 pc
[blank line]
A001 20 pc
[blank line]
A001 30 pc 60pc
[blank line]
A002 15 pc
[blank line]
A002 15 pc 30pc

How can I do that in Excel with VBA or other method ?

Thanks.

[email protected]

How to sum subtotal with blank line

If the subtotal does not have to be offset from the last occurence as
displayed, you could use a simple sumif for each "NO".
=Sumif(A3:A24,"A001",B3:B25) This assumes Pieces are in B3 to B25 and
"NO" starts at A3 to A25. Data in column B must be values.

hon123456 wrote:
Dear all,

I have excel data as follows:

NO Pieces