-   -   Dynamically create procedures in a sheet module (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372825-dynamically-create-procedures-sheet-module.html)

Frederick Chow

Dynamically create procedures in a sheet module

Hi all,

Does anybody here know how to dynamically create procedures in a sheet
module without using the troublesome InsertLines or CreateEventProc methods?
If the procedures are located in a standard module then I can always use a
CopyModule approach thus bypassing those troublesome methods, but can I do
the same with sheet modules? Thanks for your advice in advance.

Frederick Chow
Hong Kong.

Dave Peterson

Dynamically create procedures in a sheet module

Check out Chip Pearson's site:
http://cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Frederick Chow

Your link is not relevant to my problem

Thanks for your response, but I am afraid this page can't solve my problem.