Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing with macros

Though there is some overlap with a prior post (which is finished), I think it best to start anew.

I have many worksheets (say 20) each of variable width (versus one another as well as when rerun monthly), say from 10 to 120 columns wide. They are all only page high, fortunately. One of the key readers is an 87 yr old chairman and he requires a bigger font, say 1/4 inch wide for 7,756 on a printed hard copy. Also, I would want all page breaks to be only after a totals columns, which would require counting up non-hidden columns (I have a macro that hides these unused columns).

Given headers and footers and all, it is proving to be a nasty manual exercise (varying font sizes, margins for headers, # of pages of width, to satisfy this requirement, seemingly involving trial and error. I know that I am not up to the task of programming VBA to do all this. My question is how hard it would be for an expert like one of you guys to do this. The next question would be if you know someone who would do it!

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Excuse me if my definition is inadequate.

Thanks!
Dean