-   -   Prevent Saving From Web (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372719-prevent-saving-web.html)

jb_tenor1

Prevent Saving From Web

Since this was never answered very well, I'm looking for SPECIFIC code that
prevents a user from saving a workbook that is being viewed within a web
browser. Thanks in advance!

NickHK

Prevent Saving From Web

Cancel=True in the _BeforePrint event
But the user can always disable macros and/or events.
Could you serve them a PDF version of the WS instead ?

NickHK