-   -   Exproting Excel Worksheet to seperate Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372645-exproting-excel-worksheet-seperate-workbook.html)

[email protected]

Exproting Excel Worksheet to seperate Workbook

I have a workbook that has about 100 different worksheets in it. Is it
possible to export each worksheet to its own work book? I would like
to name each workbook the name of the sheet it contains.

Thanks,

Dave

Ron de Bruin

Exproting Excel Worksheet to seperate Workbook

Hi Dave

Yes you can use this macro to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--