-   -   Create a dollar value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372614-create-dollar-value.html)

Good Time

Create a dollar value

Cell B1 is a time formated cell. B2 is formated to dollars. I would
like to creat a formula in cell B3 that multiplies B1 x B2 and returns
a dollar value.

Tom Ogilvy

Create a dollar value

If b2 is a rate per hour and b1 reflects the number of hours formatted as time
=B1*24*B2

Tom Ogilvy

"Good Time" wrote:

Cell B1 is a time formated cell. B2 is formated to dollars. I would
like to creat a formula in cell B3 that multiplies B1 x B2 and returns
a dollar value.

Tom Ogilvy

Create a dollar value

Also, after entering the formula, format B3 as General or Dollars.

Tom Ogilvy

"Good Time" wrote:

Cell B1 is a time formated cell. B2 is formated to dollars. I would
like to creat a formula in cell B3 that multiplies B1 x B2 and returns
a dollar value.

Good Time

Create a dollar value -- Thank you