-   -   Record sets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372450-record-sets.html)

JJ[_10_]

Record sets?

Hi I hope this will have a simple answer.

I have the following code.

output = rs!age33

but what i want is to use a variable instead of age33

this is what i hoped would work but didn't and should make thinks
clearer.

lookup_age = 33

Query_Age = "Age" & Lookup_Age

output = rs!query_age

can anyone help

Bill Pfister

Record sets?

Please describe your recordset; specifically, what are the names of the
fields and how it is created (via what query). Are you trying to return the
results of the rs only where age = 33 (essentially filter your rs)?

Regards,
Bill