-   -   how do i set up my own drop down list with my information on it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372247-how-do-i-set-up-my-own-drop-down-list-my-information.html)

Louise

how do i set up my own drop down list with my information on it

i am making a spread sheet and i need to put lots of information on a drop
down list, but not on the spreadsheet,

e.g
Name then a number then a drop down list with all information eg address
of each family member.

Bob Phillips

how do i set up my own drop down list with my information on it

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips