-   -   formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/372186-formula.html)

Geebee

formula

hi,

I have a calculated field, for which I am trying to display a NULL if the
formula resuts in zero. The reason is because I have a graph displaying the
calculated field values, and I do not want anything displayed if the point is
zero. Here is my formula:

=iif(RepoOrder-RCCRepoOrder)= 0,NULL, [RepoOrder]-[RCCRepoOrder]))

I am not modifying this right. Before, it was:
RepoOrder-RCCRepoOrder

What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance,
geebee