-   -   Pivot Tables Drop Down Data Appearing Twice (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371936-pivot-tables-drop-down-data-appearing-twice.html)

Mwango

Pivot Tables Drop Down Data Appearing Twice

I am having trouble with certain criteria in the headings drop down list
appearing twice. I have checked the Pivot Tables' data range, and all
spelling and punctuation is uniform, therefore each criteria should only
appear once. This is only happening to 3 out of 24 entries, and each
duplicate entry in the drop down is reulting in different data.

Mark Driscol[_2_]

Pivot Tables Drop Down Data Appearing Twice

Maybe you have spaces after the entries, like "Mwango" and "Mwango "
This would cause multiple entries to appear, although they would look
like the same spelling, punctuation, etc.

Mark