-   -   how can i use vlookup to find data containing pictures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371861-how-can-i-use-vlookup-find-data-containing-pictures.html)

ishfaq

how can i use vlookup to find data containing pictures

i want to see infomations about employees of an organization the data
conatins pictures alos but i want to use vlookup formula to find out data of
specific person using I.D by the help of VLOOKUP formula i am unable
to find data and picture together

hitesh

how can i use vlookup to find data containing pictures

go to sheet2
in first column a write id no in second column write the employee name
after that come to cell bd insert this formula
=VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet1!$A$1:$D$28,2,FALSE). if you did not satisfy with this
formula. send me u r data base on my mail id i will
send it back on ur mail id (send short data base)