-   -   Automate excel in a way similar to mail merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371757-automate-excel-way-similar-mail-merge.html)

Alberto Pinto

Automate excel in a way similar to mail merge

How can I populate differente worksheets from a list of data? (ie, in a
similar way to mail merge but only with Excel)

Thanks in advance

Tom Ogilvy

Automate excel in a way similar to mail merge

No built in capability. You can write a macro to loop through your data,
update cells on another sheet, possibly print that sheet, repeat:

Dim rng as Range
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(1,1),.Cells(1,1).End(xldown))
End with
for each cell in rng
worksheets("Form1").Range("B9").Value = cell.Value
worksheets("Form1").Printout
Next

This further assumes that the form1 page is configured to print out as you
want it.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy