-   -   Macro help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371681-macro-help.html)

Mac

Macro help

Hello
I have template set up to lookup the value when I put in a client no. I
want to be able to create a macro that will print all the clients without me
having to change the client number every time. I have created a list, but I
have to change the number and then hit print. Is there a way to set up a
macro to automatically do this. It is very time consuming. Thank you for
any help you can give me.

--
thank you mac

Tom Ogilvy