-   -   Automate PDF creation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371619-automate-pdf-creation.html)

[email protected]

Automate PDF creation

Hello,

I can automate Excel to create PDF files from worksheets using Adobe
Acrobat/Distiller 6.0, but the user must have administrator rights.

Is there any way around this limitation?

Regards,

Gilson

Andy Wiggins

Automate PDF creation

Use "CutePDF Writer" instead.
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
It's free!

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello,

I can automate Excel to create PDF files from worksheets using Adobe
Acrobat/Distiller 6.0, but the user must have administrator rights.

Is there any way around this limitation?

Regards,

Gilson

[email protected]

Automate PDF creation

Hello Andy,

Does CutePDF support automation?

Regards,

Gilson

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello,

I can automate Excel to create PDF files from worksheets using Adobe
Acrobat/Distiller 6.0, but the user must have administrator rights.

Is there any way around this limitation?

Regards,

Gilson

Andy Wiggins

Automate PDF creation

Not sure :-(

You'll have to check their website for that.
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com