-   -   apply a discount (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371536-apply-discount.html)

Kaylean

apply a discount

I need to apply a discount to a cell based on the cell nex to it. I need to
look up a table with 3 rows of return data
if A1 <8 value contained in cell range bd4
Total
Amount Discount

B C
0-7 =Result in BD4 is returned.
2 8 $77.00
3 9 $66.00
4 10 $66.00
5 11 $66.00
6 12 $66.00
7 13 $99.00
8 14 $99.00
9 15 $99.00

the folmula I am using is =VLOOKUP(BB4,Sheet2!A8:B16,2)

My value is stored in column bd4. I need the expression to lookp sheet2 ramge
--
Kaylean

blkwoof

apply a discount

Kaylean,
i think i could help you,
can you send the sheet to me at blkwoof at yahoo dot ca, and i will see
what i can do..