-   -   How can I monitor CPU time of algorithm I developed in Excel vba? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371527-how-can-i-monitor-cpu-time-algorithm-i-developed-excel-vba.html)

Jerry

How can I monitor CPU time of algorithm I developed in Excel vba?

I am comparing different algorithms on a problem. I developed them in
Excel vba. How can I record the CPU time of these algorithms?

thanks!
Jerry

Dave Peterson

How can I monitor CPU time of algorithm I developed in Excel vba?

You have a response at your other post.

--

Dave Peterson