-   -   Clearing/Resetting UserForm Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371441-clearing-resetting-userform-values.html)

Rob

Clearing/Resetting UserForm Values

I have a sub, when it is activated it shows a form and it collects info that
the user provides in the form. When the Sub is done running I want to
clear/reset the form back to it's unpopulated state so that the next time it
is run the form is empty. How in the world do I do this?

Application.UserForm1.Reset ?
Application.UserForm1.Clear ?
Application.UserForm1 = Nothing ?
UserForm1.Clear ?
UserForm1.Reset ?

Thanks bunches.
Rob

Tom Ogilvy

Clearing/Resetting UserForm Values

unload Userform1

Tom Ogilvy

"Rob" wrote:

I have a sub, when it is activated it shows a form and it collects info that
the user provides in the form. When the Sub is done running I want to
clear/reset the form back to it's unpopulated state so that the next time it
is run the form is empty. How in the world do I do this?

Application.UserForm1.Reset ?
Application.UserForm1.Clear ?
Application.UserForm1 = Nothing ?
UserForm1.Clear ?
UserForm1.Reset ?

Thanks bunches.
Rob

Rob

Clearing/Resetting UserForm Values

Out-Freakin-Standing!! It works perfectly.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

unload Userform1

Tom Ogilvy