-   -   Office 2000 Automation Events. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371423-office-2000-automation-events.html)

Gerjan

Office 2000 Automation Events.

Hi,

I'm working on an Office Excel solution for exporting tables from a DotNet
Program made in VS2005 PRO.

The problem is that Excel 2000 throws InvalidCastExceptions when I try to
link to an event. I'm using the interop assembly that is made for Excel 2000
but somehow it doesn't work.

The strange thing is, if I try this to an Excel 2003 version, it works fine.
First I thought I had the wrong interop assembly, but I'm sure it is the
right one for Office 2000.

Has anybody any suggestions about this problem?

Thank you for reading,

Gerjan.