-   -   Basic Spin Button Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371341-basic-spin-button-code.html)

Winger

Basic Spin Button Code

I've done some MS Access VB, but this is my first attempt at programming in
Excel, so I'll really starting from scratch.

I want to insert a Spin Button that increases or decreases the value of Cell
A1 as the user selects up or down.

How do I reference the Spin button?, how do I know if the "up" option has
been selcted or the "down" option?

I know its a bit simple, but this should help me get going.

Many thanks for anyone with the patience for such a simple questions, or can
point me in the direction of some useful code / instructions or recommended
manual.

Regards

Winger