-   -   Security Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371332-security-question.html)

Pflugs

Security Question

If a workbook is digitally signed and contains macros that program to the
VBE, a client must STILL enable the proper check box in the "Security" dialog
box before the macros will work correctly, right?

I'm building a couple of specialty macros and UDF's (NOT add-ins, I don't
want them to bother with multiple add-ins) that I'd like people to use in
their own spreadsheets. I was thinking they'd open my source workbooks,
click a button, and the macro is copied into their working spreadsheet. That
means they must "Trust access to VB Project," correct? Or will obtaining a
certificate allow this method to work with High security? Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Pflugs