-   -   DDE link to outside application (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371265-dde-link-outside-application.html)

HELP me please

DDE link to outside application

I have tried several times to establish a DDE link in (Excel2003) to an
outside application that is running on my PC. Each time I attempt to run the
link I recieve the following,"Remote data not accessible", "The program or
one of its components is damaged or missing". Yet the outside program runs
fine outside of Excel.

Please HELP!!!

Thanks!!!!

Tom Ogilvy

DDE link to outside application

what is the application. show the code you are using.

Tom Ogilvy