Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do i covert number to words in excel?

One cell have the value is 100 in a number , But I want to that cover t in
words Like One Hundred, Like this I want to convert numbers to words. Please
help me. I am waiting for ur reply.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

P Vasanth Kumar wrote:
One cell have the value is 100 in a number , But I want to that cover t in
words Like One Hundred, Like this I want to convert numbers to words. Please
help me. I am waiting for ur reply.

I apologize if I am wrong, but are you trying to get someone to do your
homework assignment for you? This question comes up so often and so
regularly, I suspect it is a class assignment for the majority of
people that ask.

However, all you have to do is go to practically any search engine,
enter the question you asked in your subject, and you should find
hundreds of possible solutions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--