-   -   Uploading an XML Doc in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371180-uploading-xml-doc-excel.html)

ct60

Uploading an XML Doc in Excel

Hello again -

I am using Excel 2003 to create an XML (text) file which I would like to be
able to upload via the internet. Anyone have any thought about how to do
this upload?

Thanks in advance,

Chris (ct60)

Tim Williams

Uploading an XML Doc in Excel

Upload to where? Do you have FTP access to the destination?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"ct60" wrote in message ...
Hello again -

I am using Excel 2003 to create an XML (text) file which I would like to be
able to upload via the internet. Anyone have any thought about how to do
this upload?

Thanks in advance,

Chris (ct60)

ct60

Uploading an XML Doc in Excel

Yes, good question.

Actually, I was looking to use an HTTP Post request to an https site.
According to the documenation, that is acceptable, but I do not know how to
do this in Excel.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris