-   -   how does vba relate to vb.net? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371174-how-does-vba-relate-vbulletin-net.html)

[email protected]

how does vba relate to vb.net?

I used to program in VBA before dot net appeared. Now I'm thinking of
learning to use VBA with the latest version of Excel. Has VBA (for
Excel 2003) been changed to be a dot-net technology? Or is that in the
future?

NickHK

how does vba relate to vb.net?

VBA has not been affected (infected ?) with the .Net fad.
From what I have read, MS have no plans yet of using .Net in their Office
apps.

NickHK

oups.com...