-   -   lifelines on multiple people in EXCEL with Timeline output? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371172-lifelines-multiple-people-excel-timeline-output.html)

LinusF

lifelines on multiple people in EXCEL with Timeline output?

In EXCEL or ACCESS I would like to make a simple & straightforward way to
show Timelines (as in the templates) of members of the family. I need a
place where I can quickly put in birthdays, dates trips started, dates of
graduations, etc. I could then generate a Timeline per the template for each
person or even multiple people (with the years adjusted to always line up).
Does this exist? Thanks