-   -   Line numbers in VBE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370953-line-numbers-vbe.html)

Steel Monkey[_20_]

Line numbers in VBE

Hi All

I am after line numbers in the visual basic editor. Im sure you can get
this but i am just unsure of how to do it.
In VB i use this to enable me to quickly identify and scroll to say
line 500 of my code, anyone know how to make the numbers appear ?

--
Steel Monkey
Steel Monkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29051

Gary Keramidas