-   -   Convert Time Decimal to standard time. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370885-convert-time-decimal-standard-time.html)

GTVT06

Convert Time Decimal to standard time.

Does anyone know a formula that would help me convert a time decimal
value to a standard time format? i.e. conver 4.63 to 4:38

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Niek Otten

Convert Time Decimal to standard time.

=A1/24, Format as Time

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"GTVT06" wrote in message ups.com...
| Does anyone know a formula that would help me convert a time decimal
| value to a standard time format? i.e. conver 4.63 to 4:38
|
| Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
|
| Thanks

Jim May

Convert Time Decimal to standard time.

A1 = 4.63
A2 = A1/24 << Format as Time 00:00

"GTVT06" wrote:

Does anyone know a formula that would help me convert a time decimal
value to a standard time format? i.e. conver 4.63 to 4:38

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GTVT06

Convert Time Decimal to standard time.

It worked!!!! Thanks!!!! I didn't know the formula was going to be that
simple!

Niek Otten wrote:
=A1/24, Format as Time