-   -   Pasting from Excel to Powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370840-pasting-excel-powerpoint.html)

Jim Jackson

Pasting from Excel to Powerpoint

I have spreadsheets with numerous pictures that I need pasted onto Powerpoint
slides. My macro can open the file but copying and pasting are not working.
Is there a website that addresses the process? Or does anyone have a snippet
of code that you could share?

Thanks,

Jim

Mark Ivey

Pasting from Excel to Powerpoint

Jim,

Give this site a look over...

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

Jon is the man...

--
Mark Ivey
"Jim Jackson" wrote in message ...
I have spreadsheets with numerous pictures that I need pasted onto Powerpoint
slides. My macro can open the file but copying and pasting are not working.
Is there a website that addresses the process? Or does anyone have a snippet
of code that you could share?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Jackson

Pasting from Excel to Powerpoint

Mark,

Thank you for this URL. I believe it will answer quite a few questions for
me.
--
Best wishes,

Jim