-   -   inheritance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370798-inheritance.html)

Bernard Bourée

inheritance

Hello

Is inheritance allowed in VBA for designing Classes ?

Bernard

NickHK[_3_]

inheritance

Not in the full OO sense but you can use "Implements"

NickHK

"Bernard Bourée"

NickHK a écrit :
Not in the full OO sense but you can use "Implements"

NickHK

"Bernard Bourée"
Hello

Is inheritance allowed in VBA for designing Classes ?

Bernard

Where can I find an example of implementation in VBA ?
Thanks

Bernard

NickHK[_3_]

inheritance

I don't have Office installed here, so I can't tell you what is available in
its Help.
But basically anything you can do in VB 6, you can do in VBA.

Google is your friend

NickHK

"Bernard Bourée"

NickHK a écrit :
Not in the full OO sense but you can use "Implements"

NickHK

"Bernard Bourée"
Hello

Is inheritance allowed in VBA for designing Classes ?

Bernard

Where can I find an example of implementation in VBA ?
Thanks

Bernard

That is fine.
Thanks