Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Does Conditional Formatting create macros in my workbook?

I created a template for a shared workbook that has a lot of conditional
formatting in it. I did not create any macros, but when I open the file, I
get a message that the file contains macros. Does conditional formatting
create macros in my file? My security setting is set to Medium, and I'm not
understanding why I get this message.
Any help would be great.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly you created a module in your workbook. If you have a module (look
in the project explore in the VBE), you will get this message even if there
is no code in the module. Delete the module Save the workbook

If that doesn't clear it up, go to each sheet module, click in it, do
Ctrl+A, hit delete, close it.

Also in the thisworkbook module
Save the workbook.

Tom Ogilvy