-   -   Range.NumberFormat Full Reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370566-range-numberformat-full-reference.html)

Andrei Csibi

Range.NumberFormat Full Reference

Is there any full reference for the Range.NumberFormat Property? I've seen a
few examples in the "Excel 2003 Visual Basic" Reference, other examples on
the net but I found no "exhaustive" documentation for the values that this
Property can take.

Tom Ogilvy

Range.NumberFormat Full Reference

They pretty much use what you can do manually. Look up

Number format codes

in Excel (not VBA) help.

Tom Ogilvy