-   -   Userform data entry into hidden sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370496-userform-data-entry-into-hidden-sheets.html)

Pedros[_17_]

Userform data entry into hidden sheets

I have created a report in excel that summarises data from 10 different
sheets. Each one of the sheets represents a different department.

I have created userforms for each department so that the data entry is
clean and automated but this has lead to a workbook with 12 sheets in
it.

I would like to have all of the data enrty sheets hidden but the data
entry macro I have written will nto enter the data into hidden sheets.

Is it possible to do so?

:confused:

--
Pedros
Pedros's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28202

Die_Another_Day

Userform data entry into hidden sheets

You cannot select hidden sheets, however you can write values to them:
Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = 2 'VeryHidden
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") = "Hello"
MsgBox Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")

Charles

Pedros wrote:
I have created a report in excel that summarises data from 10 different
sheets. Each one of the sheets represents a different department.

I have created userforms for each department so that the data entry is
clean and automated but this has lead to a workbook with 12 sheets in
it.

I would like to have all of the data enrty sheets hidden but the data
entry macro I have written will nto enter the data into hidden sheets.

Is it possible to do so?

:confused:

--
Pedros