-   -   Reference Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370467-reference-ranges.html)

Chris

Reference Ranges

snippet of code below

Ques - when your using the Cells(i) below is it possible to then access a
Range by doing
something like this??

Range("A"Cells(i) : "E" Cells(i))

In other words once I find what I am looking for I want to do something to
the row I am on
I usually reference a range like - A3:E3 but since the row is described by
Cells(i) how do I
use that in a range reference??

For i = 1 To rng.Count

If code < rng.Cells(i).Value Then

Trevor Shuttleworth

Reference Ranges

Something like:

Range("A" & Cells(i) & ":E" & Cells(i)).

cells(1)=3
?Range("A" & Cells(1) & ":E" & Cells(1)).Address
$A$3:$E$3

Regards

Trevor