-   -   VBE replace with pattern matching? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370240-vbe-replace-pattern-matching.html)

RB Smissaert

VBE replace with pattern matching?

Is it possible to do a global replace in the whole project
with pattern matching?

For example I have:
If Not strVar = ""

and I would like to replace it with:
If Len(strVar) 0

RBS

Norman Jones

VBE replace with pattern matching?

Hi Bart,

One of the MZ Tools utilities enables a global search and replace across a
selection, a module, a project or all open projects:

http://mztools.com/v3/download.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
Is it possible to do a global replace in the whole project
with pattern matching?

For example I have:
If Not strVar = ""

and I would like to replace it with:
If Len(strVar) 0

RBS

RB Smissaert

VBE replace with pattern matching?

Thanks, I use that, but I didn't see it could do a replace with patterns
matching.

RBS